Hathaway Financial Services was founded in 2003 by Patricia Hathaway, CFP®, AIF®. Hathaway Financial Services' mission is to help individuals and couples realize their financial goals through thoughtful planning and prudent management of their investments. My goal is to work with clients to create financial plans specific to their goals, and to help develop individual pathways to achieve those goals.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Patricia Hathaway, CFP® & AIF®
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Accedited Investment Fiduciary®
- Series 7 Security License
- Series 66 Investment Advisor License
- Life, health, and long-term care insurance license
Affiliations & Degrees
- Registered Representative: KMS Financial Services, Inc.
- Custodial Affiliation: Charles Schwab & Co., Pershing, LLC, Fidelity, BNY Mellon, Folio Institutional
- Member: Social Investment Forum, Co-op America
- Past President: FPA Mid-Oregon
- Member: City Club of Eugene
- B.S. Chemistry, University of California
At Hathaway Financial Services, we specialize in individual and couples financial planning, as well as investment analysis and asset management. We also work with clients on an hourly basis as needed. Our client’s specific needs determine which services are appropriate.
Financial literacy is an issue that should command our attention because many Americans are not adequately organizing finances for their education, healthcare and retirement. Ron Lewis